Monday, June 3, 2013

Boys Like Girls Nail Art (Music Mondays)

Hey Guys!

Yes I'm back!  Sorry I haven't been up to date on here, but I promise to catch up!

For this weeks Music Monday I decided to do a Boys Like Girls inspired mani.  Boys Like Girls just recently released a brand new Ep called "Crazy World" and I think its their best yet!  

I tried to recreate the album covers (shown up above) as best I could.  I'm quite proud of how they turned out in the end!  (the bottom right is just a picture I found on Google)


This also happened to be my first spatter mani and boy was I winded after those two colors! 
All in all I think this was a success! 

I hope you guys enjoy this and definitely check out the band!!!

Until next time, stay SparKylie!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gawsh this is AWESOME. I LOVE Boys Like Girls! I'm gonna have to get their new album (thanks for the heads up!)

    You did such a good job :0 I am constantly blown away <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said on twitter earlier... Your work is sooo amazing ! Def got talent ... Your work constantly amazeballs... ♥ Your nail art is really out of this world .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy 16 in 1 facial machine and Professional microdermabrasion machine?

    ReplyDelete