Friday, November 2, 2012

Lazy 15 #1: Tape Mani

Hey!!! This is my first time blogging and I have no idea what to do... Anyway I've had this blog for about 2 months now and its just been sitting here waiting... Waiting... Waiting... Pretty much the only reason why I'm even doing this now is because the ever so awesome Nails4Dummies is doing a challenge called the "Lazy 15" that I could not pass up! The name says it all!
For the first challenge Nails4Dummies asked us to do a tape mani... Of course I'm terrible at the tape mani, so this is going to look as if I can't do nails at all! Well here I go...
 I don't know what happened to the pic.
I thought I would look all cool by showing what it took to get to the finished product!
First I had to find tape that wouldn't take all the polish off, It took about ten tries to figure out that it was the tape I was using not just me! Well it was mostly me...                                                                                                                 
30 mins later...


Here it is, the finished product... Now I know what your thinking your thinking "What happened to the middle finger?" Well it looked terrible and I'm too lazy (hence the reason why I'm doing this challenge) to fix it! Not my best so don't think it is and then never look here again (don't do that)!

Come back soon for more art and Lazy 15!