Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lazy 15 #6 Favorite Color!!

Hey guys! For this Lazy 15 challenge were doing our favorite color!!!! This challenge was particularly difficult for me not because  I couldn't choose a color, my life is pink so there was no question about that! The difficult part of this was figuring out what shades of pink would show up on camera! 
This challenge was just as much fun as it was difficult because I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time but, just never did!
I had a lot of inspiration for this design so that made it a little easier for me! For the thumb I think I've seen the design on a stamp before so I wanted to try and recreate it on my own without a stamp! (I think it worked)   
The first finger took forever because none of the colors would show up on camera! So I had to do it about ten times before I got it right! For the middle finger I chose to do my Effie Trinket nails! (So much fun)
I have so much pink! 
I will never have too much pink! (Its impossible)
Is this a little much?...
No...

Anyway I hope you like them, I know I do!
Until next time stay SparKylie!