Monday, May 13, 2013

Miranda Lambert Inspired Nails! (Music Monday)


Hey Guys!!

Today's post was inspired by Miranda Lambert's Grammy nails!!

 
I love Miranda Lambert So much!  She's an amazing country artist who's fierce attitude has set her apart from the rest! 
I know it been quite awhile since the Grammys, but I couldn't think of anything else so I went with this.

It's a very simple look, yet it has just enough POP for it to stand out in a crowd!
Believe it or not, this took me two times to get it right!  I still see imperfections but I won't get into that.    



A friend from my church loved them so much she had me do them on her! 
Sorry again for another late post, I'll try to be earlier for tomorrow!!

I hope you enjoy this mani as much as I do!

Until next time, stay SparKylie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment