Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Saran Wrap Tutorial! (Tutorial Wednesday)

Hey Guys!

This post is is just going to be a simple, quick, beginner tutorial.  I'm planning on doing more challenging ones in the future, but the next few tutorials are going to be more simple and great for beginners!
That's right!  Saran wrap, probably the easiest mani's you could ever do on yourself so why not start with this?!
This is a fairly basic design so you don't have to think too much on how to do it.  I show each step, startiing fromt he top left.
As you can see I added a couple more colors just to make it more bright and fun!

I hope you guys like this tutorial and design!  I'll be doing tutorials more often so keep checking!

Until next time, stay SparKylie!

1 comment:

  1. The manicure is amazing. I need to try this when I get a chance! Awesome Tutorial. You should start with a Youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete