Friday, May 10, 2013

Abby-Day!! (Abby Friday)

Hey Guys!!

I think Fridays are gonna be my favorite day to blog because I get to my paint favorite 2 year old ever's nails!!  ABBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Who's this Abby chick?)
It was a little hard for Abby to sit still long enough for me to paint a design on them, but every time I asked her if she wanted me to stop she'd say "No tanks Kywie, no tanks"!  SO CUTE!!!!
I'm quite pleased with how it turned out considering the fact that this was done on a 2 year old.
Ahh yes...  She insisted on doing my nails too.
I can tell that she pays attention when I do her nails by the way she does mine!  (Her concentration face shown above).
The finished product!...  We'll work on technique as she get older...

Welp that's all for now.  Abby was really happy with the result, for me that's all that matters!

Until next time, stay SparKylie!
(Yes I did get permission for Abby's mommy to do her nails once a week... Not that it should be of anyone's concern...)

No comments:

Post a Comment